Saturday 20 October 2012

Introduction and all about me x

Welcome to my world. I am a mum of one who lives a happy little life with a lovely man, a cat called fred and 5 giant african landsnails in the UK. I am a certainly a dabbler in the kitchen and would class myself as obsessed by cooking, baking, reading about cooking, collecting recipes and cooking tools and machines that do wicked things to food. As you know by the header im a vegan, happily living a vegan animal free life. I decided after bombarding everyone with pictures of my dinners, cakes and pies etc on facebook it was time to blog some of my ideas for sharing with the world outside my universe.
The idea initially was a little scary due to unsavoury types on the net, but i just felt it was time regardless, nothing ventured nothing gained. I really love vegan blogs and am an avid follower of many fantastic people who are really making a difference, when i first became vegan they were so helpful and informative. On another note my cooking style consists of throw it in and see, so i will post recipes up after warming up the grey matter to work out what the heck i did. Im more of an instinctive cook and at times flying by the seat of my pants but i love cooking so i like to fail and succeed. I just hope that you find a recipe that you enjoy on my blog, if i can steer just one person towards a joyful meat, dairy and cruelty free meal, then i will have made a difference and for that i will be so thankful. Feel free to ask me if you wish to use anything from the blog, just have a chat to me and im sure we can arrange something. Vegan hugs Fitzy

No comments:

Post a Comment